Thursday, December 18

December 18th 12:01 (Home time) 6:01 (Aus. Time)

So inbetween turning off and on the lights in the cabin/ seating area, we skipped a day. The 17th of December passed in a few seconds. I finally fot up out of my seat during our 13.5 hour flight, and found my ancles to be swollen as well as my toes.

----(time passes)-------

It's been an hour since I wrote last, and all the swelling has gone down pretty much. Amber, Mom, and Roxsane all had the same issue.

It's really cool looking our the windows. The clouds below are teh only thing we can see. I believe we are still over teh ocean right now. The sun is out and it has illuminated everything. It's very angelic or heavenly. I took some photos of the ocean when the clouds parted. I's excited. This is going to be so new!

----(time passes)-------

WE'VE LANDED!
& THERE'S NO SNOW!

and my next thought is... "Where's my deoderant?"

No comments: