Tuesday, September 21

Together

I can't tell if that is my stomach being hungry, or loneliness. There are times I envy married people because it's a less lonely world (and not just for the easy meals). For those of you who know me well, you know how hard it is for me to admit something like that. I don't like the idea of being completely vulnerable and open with someone, and yet I feel as though I miss it dearly. How truly marvelous it is for those who are married to share that safe world together where it's ok to be vulnerably open with the other. How beautiful to be able to share life and all it's wonders together.

That is something I miss. If I ever had it. To laugh, to smile. To hope, to hold. To lift, to comfort. To praise, to play. To dance, to sing. To grow, to live. Together. To live in the beauty of the moment or the rush of the day, or the schemes of special occasions, or the calm of summer reading, or the invigoration of discussion, or the chase of the dreamers dreams... together. Any and all become a cure to the lonely soul. And possibly hungry stomachs.

2 comments:

AshleyElizabeth said...

Agreed.
and hey, you write beautifully, and Maybe you made me cry, but thats ok
Love you

Gaddian said...

:) Thank you. I was feeling particularly lonely, early this morning. Which is where this post came from. Crying was the unseen part of it. But I know there is hope. I can never deny that there is and always will be hope for every downtrodden, dejected or depressed soul. Not to say that you are any of these. You're doing awesome. Keep it up. :) <3