Tuesday, March 9

June Beetle

I've never seen a roach fall out of a sock before. Or maybe it's a June Beetle. It's dead unfortunately, so I can't ask it by which name it is called. It's dehydrated too...

It wasn't my sock though. No, it was some sock from some factory in China. It sat on the little hanger in the Dollar store. It gives new meaning to "If you get it from China, you probably shouldn't put it in your mouth." And yeah, I know that we don't normally put socks in our mouths, but it does not encourage me to put my foot into it either. Quality control, anyone?

And well... The truth of the matter is, I was actually going to buy the stretchy sock to pull over my head for a ninja mask for a costumed dance performance. Not anymore.

I brought the bug home. Does that mean I stole it? I mean... I didn't pay for it... or tell the cashier....

o.O

2 comments:

Hawley said...

Bah hah hah har! Of all my friends, loved ones, and acquaintances, you are the only one out there looking for socks as headgear. Don't misunderstand me, I love socks, but I'm not looking forward to dragging one over my face.

Can I see the roach?

Gaddian said...

hahaha! Yeah, well it was a very big stretchy sock... such that you couldn't tell it was a sock after you stretch it on... However you need not worry now. :P