Wednesday, August 8

I miss you

Hello, Stranger.
I'm sorry I didn't say this before. I'd like you to know I meant to say it. Hello, and I miss you. I think of you often. More often then I let on.

Your essence floats by into my subconscious and slowly begs the attention of my pre-frontal cortex. I wish I would say hi as often as I mean to. No matter what, I'd like for you to know that I love you, even from a distance.

You have a way of bringing out different aspects of my character, and I know I don't communicate it enough, or maybe at all - but I really like some of what you bring out in me, and I really don't like some of what you bring out on me. The part I do like, I want to keep nurturing, like a small seed in freshly tossed soil. And the part I don't like, I would rather learn about and understand better. I'm sorry you have to put up with that part of me. I don't find that aspect of my character very appealing either. Please forgive me, I'm still learning in that department.

I know I've got some pretty horrible tendencies, and the first of those I'd suggest is falling off the face of the fucking planet, like the common orbit of the moon - hiding in shadow, below the horizon, only to peek out in full bright blooming for a small portion of the month.

By the way, you ever think about the word "month"? It's so close to MOON isn't it? It's almost like moon and month were derived from the same word 👀 I know. Crayzee right?

But yeah. So Hi, and sorry, and I know I'm terrible. I am shy and scared and decidedly alone. And I'm sorry that I push people away, and that that includes you. I don't know any other way to be yet.

Sorry.

No comments: