Sunday, August 19

Rise

It was dark.

I was broken, staring at my phone at an hour when no reasonable person should be awake, but it didn't matter. I was starving for the truth, and my mind wouldn't let me sleep until the honesty had tumbled clumsily from my chest, into my arms, down to my fingers and out onto the page, like a scream tearing a volcano open, bloody words flowing forth like lava onto my screen.

This silent scream, now splitting the page in half with angry words that reverberated against the walls, as though Earth herself couldn't understand the volume and intensity, throwing the sounds back toward the source, like an active grenade.

And then I fell. Into Hell. A place reserved for murderers and holy liars. But liars don't heal.... Liars don't heal!

And there I lay, my own Hellish words echoing, cutting deeply into my flesh with each repetitive wave. Words that had been flung from hot boiling depths, deep within the belly of this broken body, tortured mind, and fragmented soul, so shattered it didn't seem worth the effort to rebuild this messy shell of a human.

But Truth did not abandon me there. She patiently stared back like the reflection of an angel.

"help me..." I cried quietly. But she shook her head.

"Get up." she commanded softly.

"I said get up, darling. You don't understand your value. You don't understand your power and the weight of your story yet. You misunderstand the silence of the crowd. You misinterpret the gifts you possess. You misunderstand the life inside your heart.

"Your demise was not written in prophecy, your ascention was. 

🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘

Our story won't end in shattered pieces, broken on the floor like a child's clumsy error.

Rise up, warrior, hero, lover. Embrace the knowing in your heart and feel the power of your internal strength. Listen for the gentle truth that can only be spoken through your own mouth, words that you have been aching for someone else to declare boldly.

Express yourself from that eternal source, which resides inside of your rib cage.

Let the roar of your self-love, rumble up from the depths of your being like existential fire, building islands of safety in your life. And let it give you more than simply life support, let it give you an appreciation for beauty and a hunger for service.

You are brave. You are resilient. You are made of love. You are divine energy waking up. You are the embodiment of our hope for an abundant future.

Namaste. I see you.

No comments: