Tuesday, March 14

Confusing

This stuff is fairly confusing. I've been trying to get my site up and working. I'm having fun and I am learning lots. What is annoying me though is that the server or the hosting service goes down. It's been down as long as I've had the service. Grr... I can't place any pictures on the site because it is an "Internal Service Error". Sooo... I guess that only leaves me one option. My brother. He'll know what to do. Here's some of the pictures just because I am so frustrated that it didn't work on the other site.

I can't believe this. This site won't load the pictures either. This is frustrating. Ok, well maybe there is something wrong with my computer.


HA!! I finally got it working! These pictures are going to roll down from the top hopefully and have the options of the site listed on them. I am pretty happy with the look they have so far. So here they are:


No comments: