Wednesday, March 29

Taking a look around
(And the rain falls)
I see water on the ground
(And my spirit calls)

In the rain I sing
(See the rain fall)
Without a care of anything
(See my spirit call)

Soaring above pain
(Rain splashes on my face)
As a child free again
(My spirit loves this place)

Taking a look around
(As the rain falls)
Puddles on the ground
(And my spirit calls)

But finally it drops
(And the rain stills)
The rain finally stops
(And my skin chills)

I look around again
(No more rain here)
Free now of the pain
(There's no more fear)

Once again now sad
(I watch the rain fall)
Witness to rain I'm glad
(I hear my spirit call)

I leave the dry
(I feel the rain)
Now I can cry
(Sad leaves again)

Within the precious rain
(Can't see tears while wet)
A healing power for pain
(It helps us to forget)

No comments: