Wednesday, March 15

Morning of the 15th

You know what? Most people hit the 'snooze' button, right? hehe... And to think what I do...

Ok, picture this if you can;
I'm sleeping in bed and my alarm goes off at 6:14am. I get up, walk over the the other side of the room where my alarm rests on my dresser, and turn it off. I then go back to bed.

At 6:20am, my second alarm goes off, so I get up, and completely aware of my surroundings, I set my alarm to 6:25am. Then I go back to bed to pick up on my dream deprivation.

I then get back up at the appointed 6:25am and again set my alarm to a different time. I set it to 6:30am instead.

At 6:30am, I get up, turn off my alarm and turn on the light because I know that I can't sleep in any longer than 6:30am or my schedule is thrown off.
What a way to get up hey?

I don't hit the snooze. ;)

Hahaha!!

I am really excited. I actually cleaned my room. I know, I know, it's not all that exciting. But it excites me! I can WALK on my floor instead of side-stepping around the edges. It's great. I really should have taken before and after pictures but I am not done yet, and well... I didn't take before pictures so it is basically impossible unless I want to re-mess my room.

No comments: